大伙儿都爱看美剧,其中不乏就有生活大爆炸这样的经典系列。美剧中也有很多经典台词,让我们在放松的同时一样可以学习口语。下面,杭州新航道托福培训小编就为大家整理总结了托福口语之美剧里的经典台词。
It faces the television at an angle that is neither direct, thus
discouraging conversation,
而且坐这里看电视的角度,可以直接看,又不会影响谈话,
nor so far wide as to create a parallax distortion.
不会太远,不至于造成脖子过分扭曲。
I could go on, but I think I've made my point.
我可以继续,我想我已经说明白了。
Forget? You want me to forget?
别老记着?这能忘得掉吗?
I haven't forgotten a single thing since the day my mother
stopped breastfeeding me.
从我妈给我断奶后 我就没忘掉过一件事
- It was a drizzly Tuesday. - Okay...
- 那天是周二 下着毛毛雨 - 好了...
Sheldon: In the winter, that seat is close enough to the radiatorto remain warm,
冬天的时候,这个地方离电暖器最近,很暖和,
and yet not so close as to cause perspiration;
也不会很热到直流汗。
in the summer, it's directly in the path of a cross-breeze created by opening windows there, and there.
夏天的时候,这里又刚好可以吹过堂风,是来自这扇窗户和那扇的。
I have a Master's degree.
我是硕士
Who doesn't?
谁不是?
Over the years,we've formulated many theories about how he might
reproduce.
多年来,我们一直潜心试图探究他将如何繁衍后代
I'm an advocate of mitosis.
我主张的是有丝分裂
上述内容就是小编今天带给大家的托福口语之美剧里的经典台词,近期杭州新航道暑假班正在火爆进行中,有兴趣的同学可以积极的报班参加哦!